Dr. Rydland's Adult & Childrens Immune Formula
Uses for Dr. Rydland’s Immune Formula include*:
• Common cold
• Influenza and flu-like illness
• Ear infections
• Mild pneumonia
• Exposure to illness, such as flu, cold viruses, bacterial infections, etc.
5 - 14 lbs = 0.5 ml (10 drops)
15 - 24 lbs = 1.0 ml (20 drops)
25 - 34 lbs = 1.5 ml (30 drops)
35 - 44 lbs = 2.0 ml (40 drops)
45 - 54 lbs = 2.5 ml (50 drops)
55 - 64 lbs = 3.0 ml (60 drops)
65 - 74 lbs = 3.5 ml (70 drops)
75 - 84 lbs = 4.0 ml (80 drops)
85+ lbs = 5.0 ml (5 fulldroppers)
Immune Formula contains certified organic and/or ethically wild crafted Echinacea angustifolia root, Echinacea purpurea root, Goldenseal root, Pau d’arco bark, astragalus root, palm glycerine and olive leaves. These herbs have traditionally been used for their immune enhancing effects and to combat viruses and bacteria.*
KidsWellness™ uses ONLY certified organic and wild crafted herbs, fully extracted forweeks by a unique process. The mixture sweetened only with organic palm glycerin.
Does not contain any artificial preservatives, sugar or artificial sweeteners, corn, soy,wheat, dairy, citrus or other common allergens and is gluten free. It is also GMO-free--no genetically modified products. Meets stringent GMP standards.
kidsWellness™ herbal formulas are developed by a pediatrician through 24 years of working with thousands of children in his practice. They are easy to give as the number of drops by weight for each dose are clearly marked on the bottle and are effective for both children and adults. The formulas contain just the right ratio and combination of herbs found effective for the related health concern. To prepare the formula each herb is carefully extracted from only the best part of the herb with food grade alcohol in order to retain the highest potency and to remain in solution and not separate. Once combined, the alcohol is slowly evaporated under carefully controlled conditions in order for the herbs to retain their full potency. Vegetable glycerin is added in order to sweeten them and make them palatable for children to take without complaint. They are then packaged in dark glass containers to retain their potency on their way to you. We realize that this is a time consuming process that is more expensive than others but we believe this is important to deliver the best quality product available.
1. Bone, K., et al. The herbal treatment of viral infections: recent developments-Part I. MediHerb Professional
Newsletter. April 1991.
2. Preparing for the flu season with Echinacea. Life Extension. 4(12):39-41, 1998.
3. Wacker, A., et al. Virus inhibition by Echinacea purpurea. Planta Medica. 33(1):89, 1978.
4. Walker, M., DPM., Antimicrobial attributes of olive leaf extract. Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients.
July 1996: 80-85.
5. White, L.B. Don’t let colds catch your kid. Health & Nutrition Breakthroughs. November 1999.
6. Scazzocchio, F., et al. Antibacterial activity of Hydrastis canadensis extract and its major isolated alkaloids.
Planta Medica. 67(6):561-564, 2001.
LOOK FOR DR. RYDLAND'S 12 GREAT FORMULAS