Dr. Rydland's Adult & Childrens Fever/Pain Formula
Uses for Dr. Rydland’s Fever/Pain Formula include*:
• Fever and chills
• Earache (with Dr. Rydland’s Ear Drops Formula)
• Body aches
• Muscle and joint pain
• Premenstrual syndrome
5 - 14 lbs = 0.5 ml (10 drops)
15 - 24 lbs = 1.0 ml (20 drops)
25 - 34 lbs = 1.5 ml (30 drops)
35 - 44 lbs = 2.0 ml (40 drops)
45 - 54 lbs = 2.5 ml (50 drops)
55 - 64 lbs = 3.0 ml (60 drops)
65 - 74 lbs = 3.5 ml (70 drops)
75 - 84 lbs = 4.0 ml (80 drops)
85+ lbs = 5.0 ml (5 fulldroppers)
Fever/Pain Formula contains certified organic and/or ethically wild crafted willow bark, boneset leaf, hyssop leaf, yarrow flowers, peppermint leaf and elder flowers in a base of palm glycerine.
KidsWellness™ uses ONLY certified organic and wild crafted herbs, fully extracted for weeks by a unique process. The mixture sweetened only with organic palm glycerin.
Does not contain any sugar, artificial preservatives, artificial sweeteners, corn, soy, wheat, dairy, citrus or other common allergens and is gluten free. It is also GMO-free--no
genetically modified products. All KidsWellness™ meet stringent GMP standards.
kidsWellness™ herbal formulas are developed by a pediatrician through 24 years of working with thousands of children in his practice. They are easy to give as the number of drops by weight for each dose are clearly marked on the bottle and are effective for both children and adults. The formulas contain just the right ratio and combination of herbs found effective for the related health concern. To prepare the formula each herb is carefully extracted from only the best part of the herb with food grade alcohol in order to retain the highest potency and to remain in solution and not separate. Once combined, the alcohol is slowly evaporated under carefully controlled conditions in order for the herbs to retain their full potency. Vegetable glycerin is added in order to sweeten them and make them palatable for children to take without complaint. They are then packaged in dark glass containers to retain their potency on their way to you. We realize that this is a time consuming process that is more expensive than others but we believe this is important to deliver the best quality product available.
1. Roberts, A. J., et al. Nutraceuticals: the Complete Encyclopedia of Supplements, Herbs, Vitamins and
Healing Foods. Berkely Publishing Group. New York, USA. 2001:384.
2. White, L. B. Don’t let colds catch your kid. Health & Nutrition Breakthroughs. November 1999.
3. Weiss, R. F. Herbal Medicine. Beaconsfield Publishers Ltd, Arcanum and Beaconsfield, United
4. Fiebich, B. L., et al. Effects of an ethanolic salix extract on the release of selected inflammatory
mediators in vitro. Phytomedicine. 11(2-3):135-138, 2004.
5. Chrubasik, S. et al. Treatment of low back pain exacerbations with willow bark extract: a randomized
double-blind study. Am J Med. 109(1):9-14, 2000.
6. Lardos, A., et al. Efficacy and tolerance of an aqueous willow bark dry extract in patients with knee or
hip arthrosis. Zeitschrift fur Phytotherapie, 25: 275-281, 2004.
LOOK FOR DR. RYDLAND'S 12 GREAT FORMULAS