Dr. Rydland's Adult & Childrens Ear Drops Formula
Uses for Dr. Rydland’s Ear Drops Formula include*:
• Middle and inner ear infections (otitis media and interna), combined with KidsWellness Immune Formula
• Ear fluid (serous or catarrhal otitis media)
• Before and during air travel or other situations where air pressure changes
For children over one month old through adult, place four to six drops in both ears, four times daily for 14 days or as directed by healthcare provider. May be used every hour as necessary for ear pain. For external use only.
Ear Drops Formula contains certified organic and/or ethically wild crafted mullein leaf, garlic root, lobelia herb and Saint John’s wort in a base of organic olive oil. These herbs have traditionally been used to combat infectious organisms, both viral and bacterial, decrease inflammation and reduce fluid accumulations behind the ear drum.*
KidsWellness™ uses ONLY certified organic and wild crafted herbs, fully extracted for weeks by a unique process. The mixture is combined with organic olive oil to work effectively in the outer ear canal.
GMO-free--no genetically modified products. All KidsWellness™ meet stringent GMP standards.
kidsWellness™ herbal formulas are developed by a pediatrician through 24 years of working with thousands of children in his practice. They are easy to give as the number of drops by weight for each dose are clearly marked on the bottle and are effective for both children and adults. The formulas contain just the right ratio and combination of herbs found effective for the related health concern. To prepare the formula each herb is carefully extracted from only the best part of the herb with food grade alcohol in order to retain the highest potency and to remain in solution and not separate. Once combined, the alcohol is slowly evaporated under carefully controlled conditions in order for the herbs to retain their full potency. Vegetable glycerin is added in order to sweeten them and make them palatable for children to take without complaint. They are then packaged in dark glass containers to retain their potency on their way to you. We realize that this is a time consuming process that is more expensive than others but we believe this is important to deliver the best quality product available.
1. Aizenman, B. E. Antibiotic preparations from Hypericum perforatum. Mikrobiol. Zh. (Kiev, Russia).
2. Gurevich, A. I., et al. [Antibiotic hyperforin from Hypericum perforatum L.] Antibiotiki.
3. Serkedjieva, J., et al. Antiviral activity of the infusion (SHS-174) from flowers of Sambucus nigra L.,
aerial parts of Hypericum perforatum L., and roots of Saponaria officinalis L. against influenza and
herpes simplex viruses. Phytotherapy Research. 4:97-100, 1990.
4. Tylophora - Indian lobelia. Part 2. Mediherb Professional Newsletter. 48:1-2, 1995.
LOOK FOR DR. RYDLAND'S 12 GREAT FORMULAS