Dr. Rydland's Adult & Childrens Stomach Pain Colic Formula
Uses for Dr. Rydland’s Stomach Pain Colic Formula include*:
• Stomach pain colic
• Many types of temporary stomach pain
• Gas and bloating
• Symptoms of stomach viruses nausea e.g. nausea, diarrhea, etc.
5 - 14 lbs = 0.5 ml (10 drops)
15 - 24 lbs = 1.0 ml (20 drops)
25 - 34 lbs = 1.5 ml (30 drops)
35 - 44 lbs = 2.0 ml (40 drops)
45 - 54 lbs = 2.5 ml (50 drops)
55 - 64 lbs = 3.0 ml (60 drops)
65 - 74 lbs = 3.5 ml (70 drops)
75 - 84 lbs = 4.0 ml (80 drops)
85+ lbs = 5.0 ml (5 fulldroppers)
Stomach Pain Colic Formula contains certified organic and/or ethically wild crafted dill seed, fennel seed, anise seed, chamomile flower, catnip leaf, angelica root and ginger root in a base of palm glycerine.
KidsWellness™ uses ONLY certified organic and wild crafted herbs, fully extracted for weeks by a unique process. The mixture sweetened only with organic palm glycerin.
Does not contain any sugar, artificial preservatives, artificial sweeteners, corn, soy, wheat, dairy, citrus or other common allergens and is gluten free. It is also GMO-free--no
genetically modified products. All KidsWellness™ meet stringent GMP standards.
kidsWellness™ herbal formulas are developed by a pediatrician through 24 years of working with thousands of children in his practice. They are easy to give as the number of drops by weight for each dose are clearly marked on the bottle and are effective for both children and adults. The formulas contain just the right ratio and combination of herbs found effective for the related health concern. To prepare the formula each herb is carefully extracted from only the best part of the herb with food grade alcohol in order to retain the highest potency and to remain in solution and not separate. Once combined, the alcohol is slowly evaporated under carefully controlled conditions in order for the herbs to retain their full potency. Vegetable glycerin is added in order to sweeten them and make them palatable for children to take without complaint. They are then packaged in dark glass containers to retain their potency on their way to you. We realize that this is a time consuming process that is more expensive than others but we believe this is important to deliver the best quality product available.
1. Schilcher, H. Phytotherapy in Paediatrics. Medpharm Scientific Publishers. Stuttgart, Germany.
2. White, L. Nutrition Q&A. Health & Nutrition Breakthroughs. May 1999.
3. Szelenyi, I., et al. Pharmacological investigations with compounds of chamomile. III. Experimental
studies of the ulcerprotective effect of chamomile. Planta Medica. 35(3):218-227, 1979.
4. Weizman, Z., et al. Efficacy of herbal tea preparation in infantile colic. J Pediatrics. 122:650-652,
5. Al-Yahya, M. A., et al. Gastro protective activity of ginger in albino rats. Am J Chinese Med.
6. Glatzel, H. Treatment of dyspeptic disorders with spice extracts: Practical use of a new therapeutic
principle. Hippokrates. 40(23):916-919, 1969.
LOOK FOR DR. RYDLAND'S 12 GREAT FORMULAS